A Little About Me

A Little About Me
I am an artist.

Monday, July 28, 2014

Portal WI

Oh My GOSH!!! This site, provides so many resources for artists of all sorts who live in WI. I, being a more visual artist, clicked on the visual arts category and found so many events that are so cool. One of the events I found is called "A Brush With Life" artwork by Bonnie Paruch. At this event the people who attend will explore the elements of emotion and story telling in painting with artist Bonnie Paruch. Although I have never heard of that artist this event intrigues me because one of my favorite thing to do as an artist is to express an emotion in my painting. In addition I learned a little about other fine arts in Wisconsin. For instance I had no idea how musically involved Wisconsin actual is. Although I know Summerfest is huge music festival I thought that is as far as Wisconsin music events go, however I was proved wrong by the Portal WI site because there are many opportunities for listening to and performing in live shows underneath the music tab.  

No comments:

Post a Comment