A Little About Me

A Little About Me
I am an artist.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

WI ArtsBoard

When I went on to this site I kinda just browsed though the site. Whilst going though the site I stumbled upon a percent art tab underneath the creative category. Next I clicked on the opportunities that tab and found a couple adds for job listings and a couple of site links that lead to other job offers. I also explored the Wisconsin Art Boards tab under the category Community. In this tab I found different dates that were linked to the news letters from the ArtsBoard. The news letters were chalked full of quotes, opportunities, up coming events, and different videos.  Overall I learned that Wisconsin has many more opportunities for art than I ever thought. I also learned that Wisconsin has a bigger art community than I though.

No comments:

Post a Comment