A Little About Me

A Little About Me
I am an artist.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Scholastic

Wow after looking at some of the pieces on this site  I feel really untalented. All of the pieces on this site are so unique and creative that they blow my mind! One of my favorite ones that I found was a piece by Drew Spielvogel, a 12 year old, his piece is called Aging Happily and it is incredible. It is a beautifully done drawing of and older smiley man that is so life like and has so much character! When you look at the picture you just cant help but smile because the picture just vibrates with this contagious joyous feel. In addition I have heard of this site before and heard that Scholastic hands out scholarships and  awards but I never knew the specifics of the program and awards until now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment