A Little About Me

A Little About Me
I am an artist.

Monday, November 10, 2014

Self portrait proposal #2

I started planning my composition based on my first proposal description and I did not like it. All my ideas felt bland and not about me. I went back to the drawing board and played around with my senior pick and made it more about me. I first drew the picture then added then made a list of things that I like at the bottom of the page. Then I tried to work as many of those things into my composition as I could. I added pint brushes to my hands and a paint pallet behind me. I also added names of musicians I like in the wall and my dog by me. This idea also still meets the criteria because there is foreshortening in the view of my dog and my body. Lastly I have decided to do this in color pencils, which I will probably regret but I like color so it doesn't really make sense to do this in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment