A Little About Me

A Little About Me
I am an artist.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Self Portrait Proposal

First of all I hate painting and drawing all people and especial myself! 

With that narrow train of thought of my mind to even begin thinking and researching this project I needed inspiration so as every artist hungry for an idea doses I went on Pintrest and started looking at portraits of people. I even created a new bored. Some of the images that inspired me are posted below. 


Matt Small-“Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.”   Ralph Waldo Emersoncan't believe it's just a drawingSenior pose idea. Book your senior photos with www.hbphotomn.com  **This is not a honeybee photo.Custom Pencil Drawing  Portrait  Full Body by ImagoCustomArtwork

For my my composition I am thinking of having me sitting against a tree in my yard holding a sketchbook drawing something with my feet coming out towards the foreground. I m choosing this setting because I love finding a quiet place outside to just sit, put my earphones in, and draw. I am also, contrary to most of the images that inspired me, deciding to draw in ebony pencil. So far this year I have only painted in acrylic or done a collage combined with water colors or acrylic paints, and I miss working with ebony pencil as I usually do. I feel like using ebony pencil will also enhance my drawing because it is something it is my favorite drawing media. 

No comments:

Post a Comment